MD Mineral Sunblock
This effective formula is created to protect your skin from aging sun damage with MD Mineral Block SPF 58. This mineral based sunblock offers an oil free protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. These rays (UVA and UVB) causes skin cancer, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. The MD oil free mineral sunscreen, however, contains active and effective sun block of different particle sizes to help hinder and eliminate the negative effects of UV. It is formulated with a light tint to make it blendable.
Suggested Usage: Rub the mineral based sunblock evenly and uniformly before exposing to sun. Re-apply as continuous as desired to maintain a high level of protection.
MD Mineral Sunblock Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide provides highly effective sun protection.
Zinc Oxide delivers extraordinary sun protection.
This lemon balm provides superior antioxidant protection.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE: 10%, ZINC OXIDE: 3%Inactive Ingredients:
- acrylates c10-30 alkyl
- acrylates crosspolymer
- butylene glycol
- butyloctyl salicylate
- capric/caprylic triglyceride
- cetearyl alcohol
- edta ethylhexyl hydroxystearate benzoate
- glyceryl stearate
- iron oxides
- melissa officinalis (balm mint) extract
- octyldodecyl neopentanoate
- peg-100 stearate
- retinyl palmitate
- sorbitan laurate
- styrene/acrylates copolyme talc
- tocopheryl acetate
- xanthan gum
- Titanium Dioxide: Provides sun protection
- Zinc Oxide: Provides sun protection
- Melissa Officinalis Extract: Lemon balm. Provides antioxidant protection