MD Ultimate Green Supplements
If you want a healthier and younger looking skin within a period of 30 days, you can consider this effective supplement. The MD Ultimate Green Supplements is induced with enzymes from a rich range of organically grown terrestrial plants that are professionally blended with aquatic plant forms to give additional health benefits.
The MD Ultimate Green Supplements are vegetable based capsule, which contains 16 natural nutrients. It blends well in smoothies, water or juice and is gluten free. It is also free of chemicals, artificial ingredients, artificial hormones, preservatives and sugar. It is suitable for adults, children and even pets too.
Benefits of MD Ultimate Green Supplements:
- It helps improve the nails, hair and skin appearance.
- It aids improved digestion and easy elimination of harmful wastes.
- It is a natural way to control appetite.
- It provides energy without high calories - only 12 calories per serving.
- It is an excellent supplement for weight loss.
- It promotes cellular health and great for detox.
For total wellness, increase consumption to three servings per day. In cases where the diet is lacking in green vegetables or where long term chronic nutritional needs persists, additional servings are recommended. Drink a minimum of 8 oz liquid with each serving.
Ultimate Green is suitable for adults, teenagers, children and even pets.
The information shown above is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In all cases, it is recommended that you consult with your healthcare professional before initiating a supplement program.
MD Ultimate Green Supplements Ingredients
- The world’s richest source of non-animal protein. Spirulina used in Ultimate Green is grown aquatically in Hawaii. This dark green micro algae contains approximately 60% – 65% protein which is 85% to 95% digestible.
- A rich source of Beta Carotene, Spirulina contains approximately ten times as much of this pro vitamin as carrots.
- Nature’s richest natural iron food, providing the highest quality of readily absorbable iron. Good quality iron is essential for building healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin, plus iron helps prevent anemia.
- A source of quick energy that does not tax the pancreas, but stabilizes the blood sugar, thereby assisting the natural body processes in controlling symptoms of hypoglycemia and diabetes.
- A rich source of many enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- A dark green micro algae that boasts many of the same qualities as Spirulina.
- Often referred to as “The Emerald Food”, chlorella is noted for (and gets its name from) its high content of chlorophyll.
- Chlorella contains more chlorophyll than any other plant.
- Contains many vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes and a substance known as CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor).
- High in phosphatidylcholine (over 95%), lecithin is involved in many biological processes that require the emulsification of lipids and water in the body.
- An important nutrient that assists in the assimilation of all fat soluble vitamins, including vitamins A, E, D and K.
- Incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, enzymes and, of course, chlorophyll (which gives all of these nutrient rich grasses their dark green color).
- This is the outer coating, and most nutritional part, of rice (valuable nutrients are destroyed by modern processing).
- Great source of B vitamins, an excellent source of bran and a natural source of vitamin E.
- Rich in naturally chelated minerals from ocean water (approximately 28% minerals).
- Seaweeds are a natural source of iodine.
- Apples are first pressed, eliminating the juice, then dried slowly to yield a high pectin content. Some studies show that pectin (a soluble fibre) helps bind harmful excessive cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Contains approximately 50% insoluble fiber which is beneficial in achieving good elimination.
- Sprouts are a rich source of many vitamins and minerals, plus important growth factors required by the plant in its earliest days. It is growth factors that empower the plant to push through the earth into the natural sunlight so that it may begin the process of photosynthesis. These phytonutrients are often referred to as auxins.
- Found throughout all cells of the body with a special concentration in the cells of the heart. This is essential for maintaining heart health.
- Essential component in the energy cycle of making ATP.
- Coenzymes are involved in many biological processes and help form other enzymes.
- One of the world’s richest natural sources of panothenic acid (vitamin B5), sometimes referred to as the anti-stress vitamin.
- Contains many vitamins (especially B vitamins), minerals and a host of natural enzymes.
- Recognized as one of the prized foods of the orient.
- A probiotic and an excellent source of natural potassium.
- Contains FOS – a phenomenal food source to promote healthy bifidus bacterium found in the lower intestine. Bifidus bacterium are essential in normalizing the pH of the colon, helping eliminate many pathogenic bacteria such as Candida Albcans.
- Probiotic organisms, known as our “friendly flora”, assist the body in the digestion, assimilation and elimination processes. A healthy colony of friendly flora can do wonders in assisting the body with good digestion.
- hawaiian spirulina
- soya lecithin
- barley grass juice
- wheat grass juice
- rice kernel membrane powder
- high pectin apple fiber
- icelandic kelp
- wheat sprouts
- nova scotia dulce
- co enzyme q10
- sod w/catalase
- royal jelly
- jerusalem artichoke powder
- lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidus bacterium (lactose free).
- Additional Nutritional Fact Per Bottle
- Chlorophyll 17,840 mcg
- Potassium 1573 mcg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 299 mg
- Iron 363 mg
- Vitamin B12 77 mcg
- Inositol 21,000 mcg
- Magnesium 171 mg
- Folic Acid 92 mcg
- Boron 295 mcg
- Zinc 363 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 12 mg
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) 68,890 IU
- Vitamin C 12.5 mg
- Calcium 938 mg
- Total Protein 76 gram
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.