MD Intimate Restore
See our Amazon Reviews
Restore Intimacy Again With Comfort and Confidence
The feminine skin can change with time, as a result of aging, medications, childbirth, and stress and over usage. Aging in humans comes with different changes, like a reduction in nerve endings of intimate part, which hinders a pleasurable intimacy for many woman. Just as time changes the body skin, the skin in intimate parts are not left out, as they become less sensitive, thinner and dryer. Findings revealed that, one in three women experiences a reduction in sensation after 30 years of age. An effective solution to a poor sexual state is MD Intimate Restore. This brilliant, long-lasting and effective serum was formulated by expert gynecologist Dr. Susan Lin, to enhance women sexual wellness. MD Intimate Restore, changes weak thin skin into, revitalized and healthy feeling and looking skin, unlike lubricants that gives a temporary solution. Since we apply moisturizers and creams on our faces to combat aging, using an anti-aging serum for our intimate areas is not a bad idea either!
- Created to maintain firmness, moisture, youthful look and most importantly, sensitivity.
- A well formulated grease free, easily absorbed serum that leaves no residue.
- It utilizes the natural regenerative potential of stem cell derived anti-aging peptides, natural antioxidants, and cytokines to revitalize youthful sensitivity and look.
- Free of irritating chemicals, fragrances, hormones, synthetic colors and parabens.
Suggested Application: Make it a daily routine to apply, a small quantity to the entire outer part of vulva and clitoris. With consistency, you are sure to feel and note visible difference in as short as a month after you commenced usage. Note that this serum is formulated for external use and not to be used as a lubricant.
MD Intimate Restore Ingredients
These provide ati-aging benefits and rejuvenate the skin.
This provides atioxidant benefits.
This improves circulation for anti-aging benefits.
- Deionized water
- Collagen Amino Acids
- Palmitoyl arginine
- Palmitoyl glycine
- Sodium PCA
- Glutamic Acid
- Green tea (carmellia sinensis) leaf extract
- Citric acid
- Aloe barbadensis leaf exract