MD Ultimate Eye Cream
A face moisturizer should not be used as an eye cream, especially if the skin around the eye is dry and the face is oily. Rather, use a cream with extraordinary moisturizing and anti-aging qualities, like the MD Ultimate Eye Cream.
- The MD Ultimate Eye Cream is formulated to protect the extremely sensitive skin around the eyes.
- It helps renew lost volume under the eye
- It gives an immediate lifting effects for brighter looking eyes
- It improves blood circulation around the eyes area, to reduce under eye circles and puffiness
- It is formulated to moisturize, firm and replenish the eye area.
- It reduces the crow's feet, wrinkles and fine lines, by richly moisturizing the skin around the eyes and giving it a vibrant look.
One important and exceptional feature of MD Ultimate Eye Cream, is its ability to fill the hallows under the eyes, which is caused by aging. It is formulated to be an exceptional filler in the bottle, meant to gradually fill in the hallows under the eyes, lip area and on cheeks. It is also used to enhance a smoother and firmer appearance around these areas.
Suggested Application: Mildly pat MD Ultimate Eye Cream around the eye area, after cleansing. Gently blend outward from the inner corner of the eye. A pump is enough product for both eyes. For effective and fast result, use in the morning and at night before bed.
Filler in a bottle™
MD Ultimate Eye Cream Ingredients
Shea Butter works to replenish the lipid barrier in the skin and help lock in moisture over time, while improving skin’s elasticity.
Collagen supports firming of the skin.
This synthetic peptide tightens the skin and gives the appearance of an instant lift.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- methyl gluceth-20
- sorbitan stearate
- cetyl alcohol
- polysorbate 60
- butyrospermum parkii butter
- ethylhexyl stearate
- sodium hydroxide
- xanthan gum
- simmondsia chinensis oil
- soluble collagen
- sodium phytate
- helianthus annuus seed oil
- algae extract
- dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate